Thank you for your interest in our webinar, Supporting the Whole Child & Educator: Meeting Social-Emotional Needs Virtually. During this webinar we discussed:
- What kind of social-emotional needs are students and educators facing in these unprecedented circumstances?
- How can educators support the whole child and attend to the social-emotional learning (SEL) needs of students in this current environment?
- How should educators lean into SEL supports for themselves in this current environment?
- Thomas W. Ivey, Social & Emotional Learning Specialist, Chicago Public Schools (CPS)
- Bloodine Barthelus, Senior District Advisor, CASEL: Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning
- Brooke Stafford-Brizard, Director, Whole-Child Development, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative (CZI)
- Michelle (Mickey) Valbrun-Pope, Senior Advisor, Whole-Child Development, New Teacher Center (NTC)
- Atyani Howard, Chief Program Officer, New Teacher Center (NTC)
- Erika Reese, Senior Director, Internal Learning, New Teacher Center (NTC)