Thank you for your interest in our webinar, Effectively Engage & Support Your District’s Diverse Learners. During this time we talked about meeting the needs of all student populations during the COVID-19 pandemic has been a challenge.
- Considering how district and school-level leaders should think about reaching and engaging their diverse learners and supporting their educators.
- Developing a starting point for creating equity and supporting diversity using an asset-based approach.
- Learned about how to effectively adapt curriculum to help sustain, scale, and replicate learning for your diverse learners in a virtual learning environment.
- Understand the global context and challenges around equity for our diverse learner student populations (particularly amplified during COVID-19) and how to be responsive to their needs.
- Dr. Magda Chia, Director of Strategy, Impact, and Policy, Stanford University
- Niove Theoharides and students, 9th - 10th Grade Teacher, NYC DOE
- David Abel, Vice President of Program Solutions, New Teacher Center
- Erika Reese, Senior Director, Internal Learning, New Teacher Center (NTC)
Presenter & Panel Interviewer
- Atyani Howard, Chief Program Officer, New Teacher Center (NTC)